Thursday 1 September 2011

y not to be our own friends ?...

yes, im free now,

at beginning i took all this like a burden , a great burden,
and the slogans of women's right keep moving in my mind,
and i think if v realy have no life ,
but hey! before i got on wrong track,
Allah swt guided me by correcting my thoughts

and i realy feel now like its all a fun,
a great fun,
its just like running a kingdom ,
or be a very special worker of a kigdom ,
the house kingdom :)

i dont think realy v need friends,
oh! i just rememberd now, i have to call my friends
or else they wil be very angry ,
no! there no other reason behind this friendship than a good intention.

wel leave it,
im my own best friend.
i realy dont need any one to share the happiness or joy or sorrow,
for i contain a world inside me right :)

i wonder y we make others so special ?
that v make ourselves slaves of them ?
i dont understand this trait of humans,

i think life is more great and cheerful when v
spend it with ourselves,
with us,
just us,
when v can feel the same joy in serving the Allah's creation,
then its useless to look for any one else,
there is nothing in it,
for nobody can realize ur sincerity behind it,
the people who are against this will take u as fool,
and the person u r in ,will treat u like a slave ,
so wherefore not to live the life with ourseleves?
i just wonder,
if mother sleep early tongith i wil too,
and then isnhaAllah hopefully wil wakeup more earlier.

i wish if only my life spent in serving my parents,
my mother and father,
its such a great life.
full of enthusiasm and so spirited .

i wathced today nice smoky makeup tutorials,
i wil do one when wil have plenty of time,
have to go to c whats mother doing.

i broke my thumb nail,
from previous weeks im under sever hurting,
sometimes either the elbow got hitted with something so badly
and again and again from same spot
and etc

sue these small pains are the charity of big pains.

aumm what else,
im not getting,
i just wonder who knew that i wil be so busy one day,
that so m any of my hobbies wil get demonised :)
but not at all,
i wil go now and wil do a nice facial massage ,
i dont know whether it works or not ,but
it make me feel very good and lively,
:)

spending sometime with urself is so good.
its rejuvenate me

ok ,let me not waste my more time

better to go now,

but i dont want to call my friends,
thats take lottt of time ,
hummm, wel its ok,
its good to waste some hours rarely in talking with friends,
i think..
:)

no matter how many years may passed by,
no matter how the time wove on our faces,
the child inside us wil never get old...
and it wil keep giggling and laughing
even on stupid things.....

i think.......

No comments:

Post a Comment