Saturday 3 September 2011

dont know..........

yar!!!!!!
bus kiyon kuch ajeeb si baychani hay,
im not understanding,

no!i must not cling with one who
dont need me any more,

i must control myself,
no!dont wanna talk about it ,
everything wil be fine,
i just wonder how much different v both are,
my busyness are never a hurdle in my way,
but ....

ok leave it,
i must b a good muslim again,

its all fine ,
its teaches me a good moral.
very good,
has made a fortress around my heart,
thats very helpful for heart purity which is essential for
a pious soul.

may Allah swt bless him always and always ,
with best of  health and iman
and he always live happily whereever he might be
aameen sum aameen
birahmatika ya arhaumr rahimeen

sure no complain,
for he is sure a true muslim.

there is something very good news
but not 100% confirm so wil write later.

........



No comments:

Post a Comment