Tuesday 6 September 2011

world cant greed me..

today khala meena came,

she was last time requesting mother for the proposal,

brother started funning, but i

remained serious,

hopefully iqbal bhai wil soon get married with a gril
better than me in all aspects, inshaAllah taalah,

i dont know what mother was thinking on my serious mood,
maybe that i still wish for that person,
but she have no idea that all ended now,
so  no need for her to take tension.

and i just smile in the heart thinking that
are people stupid?
hope munnay bhai too wil soon fine a very good lady for him
inshaAllah
and both wil live happily ever after
inshaAllah

neither i deserve any nor i wish for any one else

he always remain special to me
inshAllah
hope i wil meet with him in jannah
inshaAllah .

i know he is not mine,
but stil i dont want any, dont even want to tthink about any,
his thoughts are so much to spend my life with
i cant be sincere with any one else,
for his thoughts wil keep disturbing me always

so better to live a single life,
and i dont need to be worried for it,
for my Allah swt wil surly aid me,
and support me inshaallah,

i have firm believe that prayers got accepted,

he wil alwys be in thought,
yes i have stopped longing for his mail,
he is not mine
nor can be,
he has gone

and its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment