Monday 27 June 2011

m trying to find path in the meloncholich gloom....

u know?......

im very sad

...

many daYS passed by &

he didnt reply.

u know?

i have stopped mailing him

& the hope of geting mail from him

but..........

one day

i recieved his mail

which again removed the barrier from my sides

,i mean the restriction which i put on myself

he make me addicted to him
&

then......

he went away....

& i left in my gloom again.

wel, its ok

he is always in my thought

i keep watching him in imaginations

wish best of luck for him

wish to keep praying for him til the last breath

....no dont wish to forget him


never ever,,,,,

may he always live happily whereever he maybe
aameen sum aameen
i wil not disturb him again

though i greatly wish to mail him

to read something from him

but.....

yes, :-< i must not disturb him anymore



he has made me a tramp

im a vagrant now

he has demlished my all places to rest at

no way left for me to return

other than to keep wandering in the gloomy jungle of myheart


wish best of luck for him

praying for him is stil my relaxation.

....
..........
........
              ~just a tramp

No comments:

Post a Comment