Saturday 18 June 2011

all that carved deep inside heaert

i dont know how many days have been passed,

let me remember ,...oh yes! last mail i got 4m him was on 15th july.

very last one. nothing now,
just remains memories.
i dont know what he will be thinking right now,?
i think must be sleeping
or mytbe at work.
i wish to have a magical ball .so i can see him
but all time is for to pass,
he said i wil b fine
& sure i am ,
since im not dying
nor becoming sick
& heart's pain count nothing.
i miss him each moment
but inshaAllah i wil not commit the sin again
its al in Allah swt hand
hope he wil b so fine,since he always told me that
his likings for me are not like my liking 4 him
so sure he wil be fine inshaAllah
he was having his new laptop on 17th ,friday.
i was wishing to ask 4m him about his new laptop
but i stopped
dont wanna disturb
him any more,
i often close my eyes,
feels his smiling face
& open the eyes after a smile too.
hope my all prayers for
his bright future wil b accepted soon with all the blessings inshaAllah

no, everyone is wrong,
wil never b able to forget him
he wil always b in my thoughts inshaAllah
inshaAllah
dont want to forget him
, i dont want anyone else.
& i m so hopeful that inshaAllah none other man wil ever come in my life too inshaAllah
hope my this prayers wil must b accepted inshaAllah
for its not impossible,
i know im stupid
but im keeping the hope of meeting
& wil always keep this hope
NO WAY TO FORGET HIM
EXCEPT THIS THAT
I MAY RAN OUT OF MY MEMORIES................
HARD .....SO HARD BUT HAVE TO BARE
AS THIS ALL WAS MY OWN FAULT
MAY HE LIVE HAPPILY EVER 7 EVER WITH BEST OF HEALTH IMAN & WEATH
AAMEEN SUM AAMEEN
BIRAHMATIKA YA ARRHAMURAHIMEEN.

WAKING UP EVERY MORNING,
& checking the mail is stil my routine
though no more
his mail
but stil i
open the inbox daily
& quench my thirst 4 him
by reading his old mails
...time to go
...........
ALLAH HAFIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment